Glacier Payments is proud to announce that we now provide ATM services Nationwide. The ATM industry has proven to be a consistent, sustainable and profitable solution for ATM providers and business owners for over 45 years. Even in a time where electronic currencies are becoming primary payment methods, the need for cash is still in great demand.
In a world where technology has rapidly evolved in all aspects of what we do ATMs have also evolved to act more as a computer allowing the machine to have multi functions. Below are a few examples of these.
- ● Money Transferring
- ● Cash Withdrawls
- ● Cash Advances
- ● Balance Inquiry
Our comprehensive selection of proven credit card processing solutions for retail merchants allows flexible methods of payments at any merchant’s location. The ability to accept all major forms of payment at the register can increase your sales, customer loyalty, and ultimately, affect the success and revenue of your business.
Point of Sale (POS) systems used to process transactions are constantly evolving and improving. Glacier Payments works closely with top POS providers in order to offer the best solution for your business.
Need to take credit cards on the go? With Glacier Payments you can! Simply download the app, plug in a small device and you’re ready to go. It's simple, fast, and free! Available for both Apple iOSTM and AndroidTM devices.
Taking payments using your Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet, allows the world to become your office.
- ● Swipe or key in transactions with our encrypted card reader
- ● Receive signature conformation directly on your mobile device
- ● Add gratuity when paying for goods and services
- ● Print a hard copy or email receipts to your client
- ● Know the exact location where a credit card was processed using geotags
- ● Issue partial or full refunds with a touch of a button
GlacierPay Gateway is a Virtual Terminal that allows merchants to process transactions anywhere in the world from web-enabled devices. The Virtual Terminal supports various payment methods including ACH, credit, and debit cards.
Unique Features of the Virtual Terminal:
- ● Real time form field validation - Helps eliminate key-entry errors by highlighting invalid fields and providing positive reinforcement for valid entries.
- ● Ability to use encrypted card readers - Secure card readers allow merchants to accept card present transactions. This lowers the risk of fraud and allows merchants to receive discounted rates.
- ● Check scanning devices - Check scanners provide a fast and efficient way for merchants to process multiple checks and avoid costly mistakes associated with typographical errors.
- ● Customer Tokenization - While using the GlacierPay Gateway, merchants may elect to save sensitive customer data in the Customer Vault for future billing purposes.
The Customer Vault was designed specifically for businesses of any size to address security concerns about handling customer payment information. Visa and MasterCard have instituted the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard to protect cardholder data–wherever it resides–ensuring that members, merchants, and service providers maintain the highest information security standard.
CertifyPCI™ is an in-house automated web-based tool that provides an easy way for merchants to satisfy their Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance requirements. According to the PCI Security Council, merchants and agents are required to adhere to strict PCI Data Security Standards (DSS) or risk losing their ability to process transactions.
Recurring billing allows merchants to charge customers via multiple payment methods including credit card, debit card or electronic check on regular intervals through saved billing schedules.
See Who Is Already Integrated
This is just a few of Glacier Payments hundreds of unique integrations, call 800-651-0924 now for more details.
At Glacier Payments, we understand that your customers’ expectations for a satisfying visit to your establishment include efficient, simple, and hassle free ways to pay. Glacier Payments helps streamline your customers experience by offering the most up to date processing solutions and technology in the Hospitality industry.
Frequently asked questions and common terminology in the payment processing industry.